Ho Ho Holyyyy 💩, it's December already! Do you know what that means!? It's the most wonderful time of the year! Are you ready to turn your Christmas dreams into a reality? Hosted by Designzillas, the Mock the Halls annual Dribbble design challenge is just what you need to get into the spirit of the season.
How to Participate in Mock the Halls
Each year, we invite all designers to join in the fun throughout the month of December. This is your opportunity to really stretch your creativity. Did we mention it's also a great excuse to avoid participating in family-related seasonal obligations? Here's how to participate:
- Design your very own holiday-inspired app, website, logo or any other creative idea you pull out of your stocking!
- Rebound this shot on Dribbble and tag #MockTheHalls for a chance to be crowned this year's Tiny Tim.
- Don't Scrooge out!
Mock the Halls 2019 Deadlines & Details
- All entries should be turned in before December 31, 2019, to be considered.
- The winner will be announced on January 3, 2020.
- Our judges will base their decisions on the creativity of the chosen topic and the execution of your design type.
Need Some Inspiration?
- Mock the Halls 2018 Winner
- Mock the Halls 2018 Entries
- Designzillas' Mocktober 2019 Entries (Hosted by Elegant Seagulls)