Designzillas is an award-winning digital marketing agency headquartered in Downtown Orlando. We believe in creating lifelong partnerships and fighting tooth and nail to deliver monstrous results for our clients. Our expert tribe of digital marketers, strategists, UX designers and developers have prepared a dynamic internship program you just can’t wait to sink your teeth into. Oh, and our ferocious interns will also receive a $500 stipend at the completion of each successful semester. 🤑
At Designzillas, our Brand Strategy Interns learn and put to practice effective how we research, craft and deliver our Digital Strategy product at Designzillas. Brand Strategy Interns will also learn how we use many common tools to guide our strategic recommendations, as well as get a feel for what agency life is like in the real world. They also get the opportunity to contribute to tactics for our own brand: Designzillas.
The Designzillas Internship Program is designed to integrate knowledge and theory learned in the classroom with practical application and skills development in a professional setting. This single-semester (fall, spring or summer) internship will give students the opportunity to gain valuable applied experience and make connections in professional fields they are considering for career paths.
There may also be opportunities for future internships or full-time positions by the end of a successful internship, depending on our team needs at the time.
- Using the StoryBrand framework and inbound marketing to develop digital strategies
- Creating strategies around SEO content marketing, FB/IG Ads, Google Ads and more
- Learning the fundamentals and tools of organic and paid digital media
- Using marketing tools like Google Analytics, Google Ads, SEMrush and HubSpot
- Producing thought-leadership blog articles for the Designzillas website
- Assisting with social media strategy and execution for the Designzillas brand
- Experiencing day-to-day agency life and the creative culture we work in
- Must be seeking a degree in communications, advertising, public relations, marketing or other comparable major, or have had some relative experience with strategy or writing
- Work in the downtown office for a minimum of 12 hours per week
- Provide their own laptop
- Keep a consistent schedule in the office (preferably Tuesday – Thursday, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m., but can be flexible)
- A basic understanding of the StoryBrand Framework
- Certifications from HubSpot, SEMrush, Google Analytics or other similar platform