Designzillas is an award-winning digital marketing agency headquartered in Downtown Orlando. We believe in creating lifelong partnerships and fighting tooth and nail to deliver monstrous results for our clients. Our expert tribe of digital marketers, strategists, UX designers and developers have prepared a dynamic internship program you just can’t wait to sink your teeth into. Oh, and our ferocious interns will also receive a $500 stipend at the completion of each successful semester. 🤑
At Designzillas, our Content Marketing Interns learn and put to practice effective storytelling through strategic, SEO-focused content marketing. Using the Inbound Methodology and StoryBrand Framework, Content Marketing Interns are guided by seasoned marketers to help create engaging content that's designed to drive quality traffic and convert qualified leads into sales and opportunities.
The Designzillas Internship Program is designed to integrate knowledge and theory learned in the classroom with practical application and skills development in a professional setting. This single-semester (fall, spring or summer) internship will give students the opportunity to gain valuable applied experience and make connections in professional fields they are considering for career paths.
There may also be opportunities for future internships or full-time positions by the end of a successful internship, depending on our team needs at the time.
- Learn the fundamentals of inbound marketing and the StoryBrand framework; then apply it to content
- Get certified in a couple of tools that digital marketing professionals use, including SEMrush and HubSpot
- Shadow the Digital Content Marketer (or Digital Marketing Manager) in learning about our different clients and their target audiences
- Practice creating engaging, SEO-friendly content (blogs, emails, organic social, FB/IG ads, etc.) that drives users to take action
- Produce thought-leadership blog articles for the Designzillas website
- Assist with social media strategy and execution for the Designzillas brand
- Assist with strategy or account management tasks (as needed)
- Attend client calls (where applicable) to understand our process and gain experience with client communication
- Work in the downtown office for a minimum of 12 hours per week
- Provide their own laptop
- Keep a consistent schedule in the office (preferably Tuesday – Thursday, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m., but can be flexible)
- A basic understanding of the StoryBrand Framework
- Certifications from HubSpot, SEMrush, Google Analytics or other similar platform
- Experience with Canva, Sketch, Figma or a related design tool