As a Digital Design Intern at Designzillas, you will work closely with the Creative Services Manager and creative services team to put your foundational design skills into practice and enhance them through applicable exercises and real-world design projects. Your internship will focus not only on assisting with the creative output for the Designzillas brand, but also on various marketing and web service needs for our clients.
About DZ & Our Internship Program:
Designzillas is an award-winning digital marketing agency headquartered in Downtown Orlando. We believe in creating lifelong partnerships and fighting tooth and nail to deliver monstrous results for our clients. Our expert tribe of digital marketers, strategists, UX designers and developers have prepared a dynamic internship program you just can’t wait to sink your teeth into. Oh, and our ferocious interns will also receive a $500 stipend at the completion of each successful semester. 🤑
The Designzillas Internship Program is designed to integrate knowledge and theory learned in the classroom with practical application and skills development in a professional setting. This single-semester (Spring 2023 or Summer 2023) internship will give students the opportunity to gain valuable applied experience and make connections in professional fields they're considering for career paths.
There may also be opportunities for future internships or full-time positions by the end of a successful internship, depending on our team needs at the time.
- Using tools like Figma and Photoshop to design marketing assets (social graphics, ads, brochures, etc.)
- Designing creative that aligns with various campaign strategies and business goals
- Creating, maintaining and utilizing consistent branding across multiple platforms
- Designing with a mobile-first mentality
- Managing time and shifting between multiple projects
- Experiencing day-to-day agency life and the creative culture we work in
- Must be seeking a degree in digital media, emerging media, graphic design, web design or similar major, or must have had some relative experience with design
- Must have the ability to commit to 12 hours per week, preferably split between 2 days
- Must provide a laptop to use during the internship
- Must be flexible/responsible enough to handle both in-office and remote days
- Must have reliable transportation for in-office days