We're looking for a ferocious designer who is driven to amaze and delight our clients. This Zilla should have impeccable taste, a thorough attention to detail, and an ability to clearly articulate a design direction. Our ideal candidate is exceptionally able to guide design execution while professionally responding to feedback and thriving in a highly collaborative and iterative agency culture.
- Participate in client kickoff meetings to help guide and steer creative conversations.
- Identify and generate a general creative standard for the brand to align with our digital partnership strategies.
- Contribute to a project's web strategy to organize the goals, objectives, pages, flow, and overall creative theme.
- Generate style guides and creative messaging to help shape the website design team.
- Work with the the web team to help refine or enhance our creative execution.
- Design creative concepts both independently and alongside other team members with a mobile first mentality (Desktop, Tablet, and Mobile).
- Develop prototypes, mockups, and visualizations to help the team conceptualize the product.
- Organize internal design assets into a style guide for all departments to work from for the client.
- Participate in group brainstorming and creative workshops with the web and marketing teams.
- Help refine and organize our creative process to be more streamlined, efficient, productive, and creative.
- Manage multiple tasks simultaneously and deliver high-quality output consistently and on time.
- Be a thought leader - Maintain a solid grasp of digital trends, emerging technologies and how consumers use them, marketing trends, and industry dynamics.
- Contribute to our team Dribbble to share our awesomeness with the world!
- Desire to work on a highly productive, fast-paced team with a willingness to adapt to rapidly changing demands and requirements on a project by project basis.
- Professional experience using visual design tools; Sketch highly preferred. Photoshop or equivalent acceptable.
- Be able to work well with clients - both internal and external - to bring a vision to life.
- Possess world-class design chops.
- Be able to see a project through from concept to final delivery.
- Be an expert in Sketch, Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator with a working knowledge of other industry standard design tools.
- Possess an interest in social media, immersive design, and emerging technologies.
- Bonus: Ability to assist in actual web development and design work for client projects as needed.
- Bonus: Have a familiarity with Drupal and/or WordPress.
- Bonus: Have some knowledge of Git for version control.
- Bonus: Contribute to our nerf arsenal.