The Senior Digital Marketing Strategist position is a key member of each agile marketing team at Designzillas. This role is the big-picture thinker and future-focused marketer who uses data to strategize for multi-channel campaigns.
The Senior Digital Marketing Strategist works closely with clients and the team to set SMART goals and target KPIs, as well as create web and marketing strategies that help us meet those goals.
The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of the behavioral psychology behind why people buy, loves collaborating with both clients and our team members, enjoys setting and working toward ferocious goals, is capable of interpreting data from various sources, and is comfortable with high-level problem-solving.
- Create and monitor Data Studio / BI Dashboards, sharing insights and opportunities with the client and team
- Conduct client facing consultations and presentation of campaign strategies and reports
- Collaborate with partners to define campaign goals and targets that can be measured
- Define and organize campaign strategies that can be reviewed and broken out by the team
- Create and assist in the execution of email marketing strategies (tools, lists, templates, execution)
- Create SEO strategies and participate in their execution (keyword research, pillar page creation, blog creation, off-page)
- Provide strategic direction for paid media channels, including Facebook, Google and LinkedIn
- Build out web pages using existing development capabilities
- Conduct WordPress CMS administration as needed
- Using Google Analytics and other tracking tools, evaluate performance and identify content, ad, and strategy optimization opportunities
- Provide regular reporting of defined and managed key performance indicators
- Comfortable in creating copy following AP Style
- 3 to 5 years of experience in marketing, digital strategy or other similar area of expertise
- Experience building and managing integrated marketing campaigns through a variety of platforms and tools
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and behavior analytics tools, online visibility platforms, etc.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills with the ability to compose and present reports
- Ability to adapt in a rapidly changing work environment with shifting priorities
- Ability to identify problems and develop strategic plans to resolve them
- Comfortable providing data-driven direction to key stakeholders
- Possesses a natural curiosity for emerging marketing trends and software
- Experience with Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console and HubSpot is preferred
- Minimum 2+ years of leadership experience is preferred
- Bonus Potential of $500 - $2,000