As a Contract-to-Hire Inbound Marketer, you would work closely with members of the Marketing Department to help create and execute a strategic marketing plan for our diverse portfolio of clients, as well as our own brand.
The Contract-to-Hire Inbound Marketer will be responsible for writing in various formats, styles and tones, collecting and reporting on website data, and practicing tactics within the inbound marketing and growth-driven design methodologies. This position offers a unique opportunity to gain real-world experience in planning and developing digital deliverables for clients across a variety of industries.
This contracted position is intended to start immediately through December 2019 as a stepping stone for full-time hire in January 2020.
- Developing content for inbound marketing and lead generation
- Researching and optimizing for search engine marketing (SEO/SEM)
- Marketing and managing for organic social media
- Creating and implementing digital advertising campaigns
- Drafting, scheduling and managing email marketing efforts
- Analyzing marketing data for campaign iteration
- AP-style writing skills
- Must have a degree in marketing, communications, English or similar field (or on track to graduate by December 2019)
- Must have the availability to commit to 40 hours per week
- Must have reliable transportation
- Laptop preferred, but not required