The Integrated Strategy Manager plays an important role in leading our strategists across the integrated areas of digital marketing, collaborating with discipline leaders in the areas of SEO, CRO, SEM/PPC, Social Ads, UGC Marketing, Web Design, Content Marketing, Email / SMS, and more. The Integrated Strategy Manager has expert knowledge in a wide range of digital strategies, able to coach other strategists in goal setting, developing tactical briefs, and pitching strategic plans that have a high probability of success. This role reports to the Director of Strategy and oversees all strategic initiatives that drive results from our team and value for our client partners.
- Lead and manage a team of strategists across various digital marketing disciplines.
- Onboard new agency clients and produce strategic Program Briefs that will set the course for the assigned strategist.
- Provide the final review and approval of the client campaign strategies to ensure they are goal-driven, realistic, creative, strategic, valuable, and well-organized.
- Collaborate with discipline leaders to align integrated strategies with client business objectives and priorities.
- Develop, coach and mentor strategists to improve their goal-setting, tactical brief writing, and client-facing pitching skills.
- Uphold the quality of integrated marketing strategies for clients and provide guidance to strategists on their implementation.
- Continuously evaluate and improve the effectiveness of the company's integrated marketing strategies to increase efficiencies and maximize ROI for clients.
- Build and maintain relationships with high-profile clients, serving as a trusted advisor and thought leader, as well as being available to support the strategy team on escalations as needed.
- Identify new trends and opportunities in the digital marketing landscape and make recommendations on how to incorporate them into the company's integrated marketing strategies.
- Organize and lead the Strategy Chapter, an internal brain exchange forum, to encourage the professional development of all strategists at the organization.
- Active participation in the Dragons team to collaborate, align, and work with the other production leaders.
- Maintain the strategic processes, documentation, evolving standards, systems, workflow and best practices within the Integrated Strategy department.
- Maintain the library of best-performing strategic examples that can inspire our strategy team by evaluating various tactics, tools, industries, and personas.
- Manage external vendors that align with the integrated strategy offerings along with relevant processes and workflows for utilizing them.
- Serve as an internal advocate that identifies risks and new opportunities within the Strategy division.
- Ongoing professional representation as a brand personality and act as a brand ambassador for the company.
- Thorough understanding of brand marketing fundamentals (positioning, annual brand strategy and planning, campaign strategy and brief development, omni-channel and integrated campaign planning and execution).
- Fundamental understanding of all the different integrated subject matters that power our agency services: SEO, CRO, SEM/PPC/Paid Social, UGC, Web, Content, Email/SMS
- Ability to critically assess the quality and results of campaigns and give feedback to strategists assigned to client accounts in the following areas: SEO, CRO, UGC, Email/SMS, Web, Content
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to consistently achieve or beat deadlines.
- Inclination to seek and analyze data from a variety of sources to support decisions and to align others with the organization's overall strategy.
- Demonstrated ability to turn insights and analytics into actions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills and the ability to tailor your message to different audiences.
- Experience in balancing departmental relationships and workstreams, with a demonstrated ability to successfully prioritize and manage.
- Ability to act as an internal and external advocate for projects and engage appropriate stakeholders in risk identification and mitigation.
- Positive and motivational leadership style
- Open, collaborative, enthusiastic
- Self-directed with exceptional initiative
- 2+ Years Agency Experience
- 2+ Years Management Experience
- Located in Heart of Downtown Orlando
- 24/7 Parking Pass
- Medical, Vision and Dental Plan
- 401(k) Plan + 3% Employer Match
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible Working Hours
- Hybrid & Collaborative Environment
- Company-Wide & Team Events
- Compressed Work Week After 4 Years
- Paid Sabbatical After Every 5 Years