Designzillas is seeking an SEO Strategist with a passion for optimizing exceptional site experiences, crafting powerful content strategies, and driving results for world-class brands. As an SEO Strategist, you will understand that today's user experience starts at the search results and that search marketing is at the core of a customer-centric digital strategy. You will be responsible for executing and optimizing holistic search strategies for a variety of brands aligned with organic search strategies to maximize holistic search performance.
As an SEO Strategist, you will have a keen eye for detail and a data-driven approach. You will bring strong analytical skills to every project, ensuring that users can find the content they want and that your client's content is easy to find. You will be a team player, collaborating across disciplines to implement search initiatives and elevate marketing campaigns and user experiences with strategic search data insights and content recommendations.
- Develop and execute SEO strategies: As an SEO Strategist, your primary responsibility is to develop and execute effective SEO strategies that improve organic traffic, visibility, and revenue for clients' websites. This includes conducting keyword research, identifying target audiences, and developing content and link-building strategies to improve website rankings.
- Collaborate with content creators: To execute successful SEO campaigns, you will need to work closely with content creators to develop high-quality content that aligns with clients' business goals and SEO objectives. This includes developing content briefs, conducting keyword research, and providing feedback on content to ensure it is optimized for search engines.
- Conduct competitive analysis: You will be responsible for analyzing competitors' websites to identify opportunities and gaps in clients' SEO strategies. This includes analyzing keyword rankings, backlink profiles, and content strategies to identify areas where clients can improve their SEO.
- Monitor and analyze website traffic: You will need to monitor and analyze website traffic, rankings, and other metrics to identify opportunities for improvement. This includes setting up and monitoring analytics tools like Google Analytics and Google Search Console to track website performance.
- Provide regular reports and analysis: As an SEO Strategist, you will need to provide regular reports and analysis to clients on campaign performance. This includes tracking key metrics like organic traffic, keyword rankings, and backlink profiles and providing recommendations for optimizing campaigns.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends: To be successful as an SEO Strategist, you will need to stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices in SEO. This includes attending industry events, reading industry publications, and staying informed about changes to search engine algorithms.
- Adhering to budgets, QA work of other team members, and communicating with clients about project status and goals.
- 2+ years of SEO experience
- Proven results increasing search rankings, traffic, and conversions from SEO initiatives/recommendations
- Strong content strategy skills, ideally with editorial content/article creation or blog strategy
- Excellent writing ability
- Knowledge of recent algorithm updates, search ranking factors and search best practices
- Strong presentation and storytelling skills, including data visualization
- A systematic approach to identifying SEO opportunities and issues, defining solutions, and executing action plans to drive improved performance
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, and Google Search Console
- Experience with SEO tools for crawling, rank tracking, keyword research, and technical auditing, such as BrightEdge, SEMrush, Ahrefs, Moz, Screaming Frog, etc.
- Strong Excel skills, including pivot tables, vlook-ups, and comfort working with large data sets
- Experience managing paid search, PPC, or SEM campaigns is preferred but not required
- Experience with YouTube search optimization is preferred but not required
Job Type: Full-time Employee
Annual Salary: $60,000-$70,000/Year
Bonus Potential: $500 - $2,000