Designzillas is currently seeking the perfect candidate to serve as a Strategy Consultant on a permanent basis. Responsible for developing and ultimately securing new business opportunities for the company in accordance with our business development philosophy. Our Strategy Consultant is the first impression future client partners have of Designzillas. Therefore they will embody the Designzillas mission to build ferocious partnerships through digital innovation with brands that think big.
If you have a ferocious passion for digital marketing and website design, love to help businesses grow, and enjoy selling and learning about all things digital, we have a monstrous opportunity for you!
- Develop and cultivate outbound, new leads for the sales pipeline
- Meet quarterly and annual revenue goals according to sales plan provided
- Researching and identifying potential markets and clients
- Providing company prospecting / pitch demos for active prospects
- Managing the process of a prospective client’s proposed plan alongside other agency team members, such as proposals, estimates, timelines, etc.)
- Be a self-starter who thinks strategically with a mix of networking and technical skills
- Work with other team members to update prospective client presentations
- Some travel based on prospective client
- Assist with onboarding, set up, and ongoing client relations
- Suggest product, marketing, and sales process improvements that will increase sales performance metrics
- Attend relevant industry related trade shows and client engagements as a representative of Designzillas
- Maintain industry knowledge through continued education in industry specific information via webinars, online training, research, articles etc.
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts with management
- Maintain personal forecasting of individual sales to insure sales quota success
- Keep updated HubSpot (CRM) notes for all inbound leads
- Utilize CRM protocols for consistency across company communications
- Work with production staff to create accurate estimates for new opportunities
- Follow company sales procedures from prospecting, to proposal, to follow up, to closing
- Responsible for projecting Sales (Inside and Outside), based on the minimum quota
- Promote positive relations with vendors, strategic partners, and client partners
- Minimum 3+ years of experience selling digital marketing, website design, and/or advertising, ideally for a brand, platform or agency
- Knowledge and understanding of Digital Marketing and Digital Marketing Tools and platforms
- Strong ability to be self motivated and perform at a high level without daily support
- Persuasive selling skills sufficient to influence and create business and sales opportunities.
- Knowledge of working with sales quota goals and revenue expectations
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to relate to and understand client needs, create accurate projection of projects and educate client partners on project costs and timeframes. Also work closely with internal team to keep project on task and meeting deadlines
- Ferocious about continued development of ongoing relationships with client partners
- Ability to bring brand awareness throughout the Central Florida and other DZ prospective markets
- Excited to work with the Designzillas sales team in creating a national brand
- A willingness to go ‘above and beyond’ to make the Sales department exceed expectations
- Maintain a professional appearance, professional attitude and provide a positive company image.
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule